Made themselves out to be a mortgage company helping with “re-modification / hardship programs refering to the HAMP of 2016.
From: Support Inbox<firstname.lastname@example.org></email@example.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 1:58 PM
Subject: GOVERNMENT BACKED FINANCIAL HARDSHIP PROGRAMS
WELCOME TO PEACE OF MIND
Re-Modification / Hardship Programs
Experiencing financial hardship and struggling to pay your mortgage? Many homeowners have fallen behind on their mortgage & could soon be on the path to foreclosure without permanent help. If this sounds like your situation, you may be eligible to reduce your mortgage payment. Options include the Fannie Mae Flex Modification program, which replaced the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) in December 2016.
What are the benefits of a hardship program?
· Lowers your mortgage payment by as much as 20% (with an adjustment of your interest rate, loan duration or forbearance of a portion of your unpaid principal balance)
· Adds the past due amount to the unpaid loan balance and recalculates your monthly payments over the new loan term (so you won’t have to pay the past due amount upfront)
· Makes your home loan current (once you complete a modification trial period plan and execute modification documents)
· Helps you avoid foreclosure and stay in your home (with affordable mortgage payments you can sustain)
Will I qualify for a modification?
· You are ineligible to refinance
· You are facing a long-term hardship
· You are several months behind on your mortgage payments or likely to fall behind soon
· No need to have good credit (fico)
· Rates are at 3 – 3.750%
Get Pre-Approved, submit a copy of your most recent mortgage statement.
Keep in mind that these programs are coming to an end, however, you’re a great candidate for the hardship programs. I’m available if you have any questions.
|Address||468 N. Camden Dr. #200|